2015 #DPBC Homebrew Competition
UPDATE: Awards Night Information
Venue: The Taproom at Devil’s Peak
Date/Time: Wednesday, 15/07/15 at 18:30
Cost: Free for all homebrew competition participants and plus one. R50 for non participants who would like to attend.
It’s that time of year! Devil’s Peak is very proud to announce the 2nd annual #DPBC Homebrew Competition.
After the roaring success of last year’s event, JC, Al and our entire brewing team are very excited to see what the local brewing talent has to offer.
Do you think you have what it takes to bring home the title? You better be on point, because the competition is fierce and the stakes are high.
Details for the #DPBC Homebrew Competition:
– All entrants must send an email to email@example.com with the subject “Homebrew Entry”. This email must include your 1) Full Name 2) Telephone Number 3) BJCP Beer Style Brewed. This sheet must also be printed out and turned in with your entry of (3) bottles to Devil’s Peak.
– Submit entry to Devil’s Peak in (3) bottles: 440ml or 500ml are accepted.
– Mark bottles with 1) Full Name 2) BJCP Beer Style 3) Beer Name (optional)
– Submissions in by 1700 on Friday, 10/07/15. Awards night held at The Taproom on Wednesday, 15/7/15.
– One entry per person. R50 entry fee is payable upon submission to #DPBC and must be in cash.
– Specialty beers are strongly encouraged, but there are no style restrictions. Get creative!
– A mixed panel of BJCP judges, industry experts, and beer geeks will decide the winners.
– Entry fee includes two tickets to awards night, canapes and a 330ml beer.
- 1st prize: Spend the day brewing a 500L batch of your beer with the #DPBC brewers while learning the methods and techniques of a world class brewery. Lunch is on us! 200 bottles of the award winning creation will be yours to take home, and the remainder of the batch will be served at The Taproom. You’ll also be the recipient of a floating trophy, engraved with your name and yours to proudly display until the next competition.
- 2nd prize. Case of each style of Founders Series and a free meal at Taproom.
- 3rd prize: Two mixed cases of Devils Peak Beer.
So what are you waiting for? Submit your entry email to firstname.lastname@example.org! Don’t wait – all beers must be submitted by 1700 on Friday, 10/07/15.
Image graciously povided by our friends at CapeClick