Hiring IT & ERP Analyst | Cape Town
Position for IT & ERP Analyst
Devils Peak Brewing Company are looking for versatile junior or graduate of computer science, engineering or information systems to join our leading Cape Town based craft brewery.
The ideal person is self-motivated and organised, has a positive attitude and the drive to be one of the best in the field. You need to be a smart, multi-skilled team player, that is flexible and happy to support where required in a continuously changing environment.
The IT & ERP Analyst will be responsible for the Acumatica ERP solution architecture and the development/implementation of Acumatica improvement projects as well as overall IT infrastructure. The role will be our in-house expert on our Enterprise Resource Planning system and IT infrastructure. They will be hands on with Acumatica and will be able to create, improve, customize, and support our Acumatica system with the help of our outsourced partners. This individual will be reporting to our Support Services General Manager and also works closely with our other managers in order to ensure all business needs are being met.
* Responsible for operation and support of the Acumatica environment
* Responsible for overall IT infrastructure including network, email, phones & all hosted environments
* Manage all users and administration
* Be first point of contact for all end user issues
* Improve overall health of ERP system & associated systems
* Plan, implement and monitor changes in infrastructure configurations
* Functional and technical requirement gathering and documentation
* Quality Assurance and testing
* Analyze business needs presented by the user community and recommend technical solutions
* Perform liaison duties between users, operations, and outsourced partners in the areas of systems design, modifications or trouble shooting
Skills & Competencies
* Must possess a high technical and mathematical aptitude.
* Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
* Creative thinker with sound analytical and critical problem solving skills
* Able to work on your own, unsupervised
* Willing to be challenged and work well within a team
* Focused on excellence
* Excellent influencing and facilitation skills
* Strong organisational and time management skills and the ability to stick to deadlines.
* Strong ability to multitask and prioritise
* Ensuring that administration of work is kept accurate and updated at all times
* Assist company managers with solutions that assist in the completion of their duties and responsibilities
* Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering, information systems or related
* A good grasp of systems and analytics
* Prior exposure to ERP design and implementation
* Functional knowledge of Inventory Management, Account Receivable, Accounts Payable, Finance Modules, Supply chain, Order Management, ect.
* Ability to evaluate and interpret end user requirements
* Hands on technical knowledge of SQL
* Demonstrate knowledge in system upgrades, integration and testing
* Ability to analyze and recommend solutions to any technical difficulty in a timely manner
* Advanced computer hardware and software knowledge and skills;
* End-to-end ERP implementation exposure
* Project scoping and analysis
* Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
* Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and motivate professional staff
* Broad knowledge of data processing systems, concepts, and methodologies
* UX or UI experience a plus
To apply please email a detailed CV to email@example.com
All applicants must indicate the job title IT & ERP Analyst in the subject heading.
Short-listed candidates will be subjected to reference checking, verification of the applicant’s personal data and security clearance as part of the selection process.
The closing date for applications is 10 February 2017.