Get ready for the first annual Devil’s Peak Homebrewing Competition! We know you’ve been working to perfect your recipes, so here’s a chance to show them off.
Entry Form: Click Here
– One entry per person @ R50 entry fee which is payable upon submission to DPBC
– Entry fee includes two tickets to awards nights and canapes
– Specialty beers strongly encouraged but no style restrictions
– Judging by BJCP guidelines
– Submissions in by 30/05/14 – Awards night 11/6/14
– Submit entry in (3) bottles: 440ml or 500ml are accepted
– Mark bottles with 1) Full Name 2)Beer Style 3)Beer Name (optional)
- 1st prize: Spend the day brewing with the DP brewers brewing your award winning beer, learn methods and techniques.(we will even throw in a lunch for you) Your own 500L batch Beer will be brewed on DP system. 200 bottles will be yours to take home (remainder of the batch will be served at DP Taproom) plus floating trophy with your name and winning style on it along with all the bragging rights.
- 2nd prize. Case of each style of Founders Series and a free meal at Taproom
- 3rd prize: Two mixed cases of Devils Peak Beer
Additional Queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
See the flyer below for additional details.
Do you have what it takes to brew a champion? ENTER NOW via the SOUTHYEASTERS WEBSITE. Don’t delay! All beers must be submitted by 30/5/14.