Hiring Demand Analytics and Process Optimisation Manager | Cape Town
Position for Demand Analytics and Process Optimisation Manager
Devils Peak Brewing Company is looking for a versatile Senior Demand Analytics and Process Optimisation Manager to join our leading craft brewery in Cape Town.
The ideal person is self-motivated and organised, has a positive attitude and the drive to be one of the best in the field. You need to be a smart, multi-skilled team player, that is flexible and happy to support where required in a continuously changing environment.
Skills & Competencies
* 8+ years in the business/system process and business analytics space with a focus on reporting and insights and with a strong analytical orientation
* A detailed understanding of FMCG related sales data
* A strong appreciation for Business Analytics specifically in the Sales space
* A strong appreciation for global leading FMCG business processes specifically in the Sales space
* A good understanding of a wide range of business/system process modelling tools
* Proven ability to be a team member and work with executive management
* Previous experience of supporting software and business processes for Sales or account teams
* Excellent communication skills including regularly presenting to internal teams and clients
* Must possess a strong broad technical aptitude including IT systems and business process engineering
* Good understanding of the FMCG / CPG market and ability to keep up to date on market dynamics
* Understanding of the social media space
* An eagerness to stay connected with business, industry, consumers and economy
* Creative thinker with sound analytical and critical problem solving skills
* Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering Degree.
* A detailed understanding of FMCG/CPG processes and systems
* A detailed understanding of data manipulation and analytics
Output and Accountabilities
* Ownership of all Sales related master data
* Ownership of all sales system and business processes
* Ownership of all sales specific business systems
* Ownership of all Sales Business Intelligence
Further explained through:
* Making sure that all Sales business and system processes are up to date, documented and communicated.
* Offer recommendations and introduces processes in relation to Sales data gathering and Sales data management processes to add new dimensions to measurements and performance
* Provide marketing intelligence and business analytics support to the Sales team
* Perform competitor analysis for better analysis and understanding of the competition
* Analyse industry and economic trends to understand business linkages and its implication
* Understand consumer data to support market share, pricing, brand development & product improvement decisions
* Perform market Opportunity mapping to identify business growth areas includes pricing gaps, brand laddering etc
* Perform business analysis by leveraging multiple data sets (Business Intelligence Tool, Market Research Findings, etc.) to derive insights for Go-to-Market (GTM) plan
* Owning and tracking Sales functional KPIs and reporting. Monthly Performance review analysis and reporting. Prepare monthly presentation for leadership review for feedback, action and decisions
* Be a contributor to key decision making on all matters relating to consumer interactions
To apply please email a detailed CV to email@example.com.
All applicants must indicate the job title Sales Analytics and Process Optimisation Manager in the subject heading.
Short-listed candidates will be subjected to reference checking, verification of the applicant’s personal data and security clearance as part of the selection process.
The closing date for applications is 31 January 2017.