Some More Reasons Why Beer Is Good
All beer is good, some are better (like our Kings Blockhouse IPA, f’rinstance, which was voted best beer in SA), but all beer is good.
In fact, beer is so good that it will not only give you a happier life, but a better quality of life, too.
Here are a hadful of reasons why you should make your next drink a beer.
– Thanks to proteins and vitamin A, pouring a beer over your head will leave the hair full, smooth and shiny. Actress Catherine Zeta Jones, who has a lovely head of hair, swears by it.
– And while beer-based shampoos have been around for years, there are other health benefits of beer, which is why there are so many beer spas popping up in Europe where guests bathe in vitamin rich lager.
– Don’t have a beer spa near you? After your next footy kickabout we recommend a bowl of beer to soothe your feet.
– Likewise, massage therapists suggest rolling a can of beer underfoot, or between the shoulder blades for a DIY rub job. The happy-ending is when you open the can and drink it afterwards.
– Studies show that men reduce their risk of developing kidney stones by 40% by drinking one bottle of beer a day. (The men in white coats are still trying to figure out if two beers reduce your chance of kidney stones by 80%…)
– A lager a day can stop eye cataracts forming.
– Beer improves confidence. Study participants rate themselves funnier, smarter and better-looking. Even after non-alcohol beer.