Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. This promotional competition (“Competition”) is run by Devil’s Peak Brewing Company (Proprietary) Limited (“Promoter”) and is open to all persons of 18 years or older who reside in South Africa, except the employees and their immediate families of Promoter, Promoter’s advertising and promotion agencies, associated companies, and outlet owners and staff.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend, cancel or extend this Competition in part or in its entirety (including, but not limited to, value and/or prize and/or planned activities).
3. In the event of an amendment, alteration and/or cancellation, the Promoter will not compensate any individual for any reason whatsoever.
4. These Rules and any alterations/amendments thereto will be interpreted by Promoter only.
5. Participation by all entrants (“Participants”) constitutes acceptance of these rules.
6. By participating in the Competition, Participant confirms acceptance of “opt in” to the receipt of promotional communications from Promoter.
7. Participants can choose to Opt-out of communications at any time by responding via SMS to the SMS received. SMS’s will incur the Participant’s standard network operator cost
8. PRIZES WILL ONLY BE AWARDED AFTER SUCCESSFUL VERIFICATION OF WINNER. FAILING SUCCESSFUL VERIFICATION OF ANY WINNER A SUBSTITUTE WINNER, MAY AT THE DISCRETION OF THE PROMOTER, BE SELECTED. WINNER VERIFICATION WILL ONLY BE CONDUCTED AFTER WINNER NOTIFICATION THEREFORE WINNER NOTIFICATION IS NOT A CONFIRMATION OF WINNING.
9. The lucky draw: The draw will be conducted and all names of the people who entered will be added to the luck draw.
10. Winner Notification: Winners will be contacted, via the channel from which the entry was received, within 1 day of the draw date. If the Promoter is unable to contact the selected winner/s after 2 electronic attempts within the 1-day period, the winner will be disqualified, and a substitute winner, may at the discretion of the Promoter be selected.
11. The Promoter will not be responsible for any information not provided correctly or entries not received timeously or at all.
12. Prize redemption will be finalized with the winner on making contact with the winner post winner verification.
13. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Promoter’s is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Prize/s cannot be transferred, exchanged for an alternate prize.
15. Promoter reserves the right to carry out audits in respect of any winner/s to verify their eligibility and/or the eligibility of the entry.
16. Promoters may make media announcements / publications of the names / photographs of participant/s, provided that any participant /s may expressly elect to decline this.
17. All participants indemnify Promoters, their respective associated companies (directors, officers and employees) and agents, against any / all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever connected to or arising out of their participation in any way in this promotional giveaway.